What Personal Information about our customers does PosterElite collect?
PosterElite collects different types of information, which we use to improve and personalize your shopping experience on our web site. These types of information are:
- Information Voluntarily Given: Information that you freely provide us with is stored on our web site. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but this may hamper your ability to make use of certain features and tools available on our web site. The information you provide us with is used for tasks such as fulfilling your order, communicating with you and improving your future shopping experiences on our web site.
- Automatic Information: We automatically gather certain types of information from you during your visit to our web site. This will include our use of “cookies” to monitor your browsing on our web site (these can be blocked by your browser preferences). We also gather information using our analytics program which monitors purchases, web site traffic and customer trends.
- Information gathered by our Emails: Our analytics program gathers information from you regarding your interaction with emails that we send to you. You can control the receiving of promotional emails from by accessing your account and adjusting your Subscription Settings
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. Click here to see examples of the information we receive.
What About Cookies?
- A cookie is an identifier downloaded through your Web Browser and stored in your computer. The cookie stores basic information like which Web Browser you are using and basic personal information which will allow the display of certain information the next time you visit our site. collects this information and uses it the next time you visit their site.
Will we ever share the information we receive during your visit to?
You personal information will never be sold to another company. We share information only as detailed below:
- Within the umbrella of our Parent Company: may share your personal information between the companies controlled by our parent company. This could be for the purpose of facilitating a purchase between a customer and one of our related businesses, or it could be for the purpose of marketing related business’ products or services to a customer.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of , our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Last updated: 07/01/13