Both our E-Update Service and Poster Replacement Solution are backed by a $25,000 ‘Fine-Reimbursement’ Guarantee, ensuring that your clients’ business remains protected from serious fines related to improper posting content.
Terms and Conditions
Our Poster Update Service guarantees that we will provide your clients the latest and most up-to-date State and Federal Labor Law Posters at the time of purchase, and that we will keep you updated with major mandatory changes in State and Federal Labor Law posting requirements from the date of activation for the duration of the subscription. If your client is required to pay a federal or state levied fine as a result of a posting violation from the commencement of your subscription, we will reimburse your client for any paid fines imposed by a state or federal agency as a result of erroneous or outdated content on the Poster, so long as the error is a result of our failure to have (i) provided your client with accurate content, or (ii) contacted your client to update outdated content.
The maximum aggregate amount of reimbursement is limited to $25,000 per active update subscription, and is only applicable if the following conditions are met:
- Your account is current with Elite.
- We have, on record, at the time the fine is issued, a valid and current person specific email address (i.e. not email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org) and mailing address for an individual contact within your clients’ company. It is your responsibility and/or your client’s responsibility to ensure PosterElite has been provided appropriate, accurate, and up to date contacts, email addresses, and mailing addresses.
- Your client has not opted out of future emails or otherwise requested that we not contact them.
- We are notified of the fine within ten (10) days of the payment of the fine.
- The Poster and updates were properly displayed in a conspicuous place where all employees can view the Poster, as per mandatory labor law standards.
The Poster Update Service guarantee may be amended, modified, or discontinued in our sole discretion at any time hereto by providing notice to you of the change. And finally, the Poster Update Service guarantee shall not apply to any nonstandard (i) industry-specific notices, (ii) sector-specific notices, (iii) municipal or location-specific notices, (iv) or any other specialized notice that is not issued by a federal or state agency.